Is medication the best solution for treating YOUR child’s learning, mood, and behavior problems?
Find out in my eBook:
Wait! Before You Medicate…
- If you have a prescription sitting on the kitchen counter, as you decide whether or not to fill it…this ebook is for you.
- Perhaps well-meaning friends, family members, and professionals have hinted that you should medicate your child, but you want to try other things first…this ebook is for you.
- Maybe you have tried medication and it didn’t lead to any improvements or it actually made the situation worse…this ebook is for you.
- Wait! Before You Medicate…will show you the many natural methods to treating the underlying conditions, that may be causing your child’s developmental and mental health issues.
It’s true! Parents who implement these effective, non-medication solutions often find relief for both their child (AND themselves) for such conditions as:
- Sensory processing disorders
- Developmental delays
- Learning disorders
- Social and relational difficulties
- Aggressive behavior
- Mood problems
- Sleep problems
Simply enter your name and email to get the eBook delivered to your email right away! You’ll also receive 15 Questions to Ask Your Prescriber About Medication Treatment!
Darcy Walsh, Parent
This guide is amazing and I wish we had access to it as we worked through treatment options for our son years ago! This guide provides parents with an understanding of the issues involved when using medications, as well as alternatives. It helps you ask your care providers the right questions, and enables you to better understand the information provided. I’m thrilled that Dr. Beurkens is making this information available to help parents better advocate for their children!”
This is why I am including the 15 Questions to Ask Your Prescriber About Medication Treatment! You will be fully equipped with:
- What questions to consider.
- An explanation of why these questions are important.
- The confidence and insight to know where further investigation might be useful before medicating.
Get access to the eBook and bonus now, so that you can put the information to use for your child right away.
BETTER BEHAVIOR STARTS HERE
Do Something Daily Better Behavior Challenge
1 Tiny Task a Day X 7 Days = Better Behavior, Naturally