You can learn how to improve symptoms and functioning for your child. You just have to know the steps to take.
Improve your child’s attention, anxiety, mood, and behavior with simple strategies you can use right now.
The Life Will Get Better Parent Program is a resource guide for parents who want to be more effective with their children.
It will help you get through tough days with your child, and will be your best friend when you need quick solutions to daily challenges. As a mom, clinical psychologist, nutritionist, and educator, I’ve done the research about what really works. I’m sharing with you what I put into practice every day at my clinic and at home.
As busy parents you need reliable, safe, and effective options that empower you to make changes in your child and family. You need the information delivered in a convenient way that saves you time, money, and energy. This program does all that!
Become more confident. Spend less time yelling, worrying, meeting with the school, and fighting the same battles over and over again at home. Rest easy at night knowing you are doing what is needed to help your child thrive now and in the future. Gain happier, healthier, and more resilient children!
- Know what foods can improve symptoms, which ones make things worse, and how to find the healthiest options at the grocery store.
- Understand what nutritional supplements may be helpful for specific symptoms, and what you need to look for when spending your hard-earned money on them.
- Help your child get the right amount of quality sleep each night (which means you will get better sleep, too!).
- Know what movement activities and equipment will facilitate improved attention and behavior at home…and what to request at school so your child can experience improvement there as well.
- Teach problem-solving skills that will allow your child to cope better and manage the bumps in life more smoothly.
- Trust yourself to know what to do with your child when difficult moments arise.
- Get clear on what kinds of supports and strategies are needed to move your child forward, and the specific kinds of professionals and approaches that can help.
- Save time and money – no more bouncing from one clinician or professional to another hoping to find something that will help your child.
- Access the support you need to make life better for you, your child, and your family.
WHAT YOU GET
15+ hours of video instruction, broken down into manageable segments for easy viewing, that you can use at your convenience and have for life!
Downloadable audios for all videos that you can listen to at home and on the go.
PDF handouts to provide reminders of the content and help you implement strategies quickly.
Access to the private Life Will Get Better Parent Community group with Dr. Beurkens, where you can get all your questions answered and benefit from the support of a community of parents just like you.
Monthly group Q&A Calls with Dr. Beurkens, plus access to recordings of all calls
Awesome bonus resources and surprises just for program members!
Create a Happier, Healthier, More Supportive Environment for Your Child & Family
UNIT 1 – NUTRITION
- Demonstration – How to make quick nutritious protein shakes
- How to read nutrition labels on food – what to watch out for, key ingredients to avoid, and how to make sense of all the information on packaging
- Demonstration – label reading on common products at the store
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – what they are, why your child needs them, and how to dose them
- Specific Nutrient Supports – What nutrients are needed, how to get more nutrients in your child’s diet, and how to use nutritional supplements effectively
- Food activities to expand your child’s food preferences and diet
UNIT 2 – SLEEP
- Demonstration – tools and supports for helping your child get to sleep and stay asleep
- Screens Before Bedtime – what the research says and how to wean your child from screens at night
- Teaching your child how to fall asleep and stay asleep in his own bed all night
- Nutritional supplements to support sleep
UNIT 3 – MOVEMENT
- Demonstration – lycra for supporting sensory-motor needs and calming
- Demonstration – simple inexpensive tools for supporting emotions and behavior during school, homework time, and more
- Demonstration – obstacle courses for providing exercise, structured movement, and meeting sensory-motor needs
- How to manage screen time effectively throughout the day (without making your life more difficult)
UNIT 4 – CONNECTION
- Guided Participation – how to engage with your child to develop a stronger relationship, more effective communication, and reduce behavior problems
- Staying Calm – how and why to manage your own emotions when dealing with a challenging child
- Zone of Connection –teach your child to be more attentive and engaged with you across all activities
- Speak less to improve your child’s responsiveness
- Use statements not questions to improve your child’s communication and develop a better relationship
- Simplify activities to help your child be more successful
UNIT 5 – COGNITION
- Strategies to improve flexible thinking and tolerance for change
- Problem Solving – how to help your child tackle small and big problems more effectively
- How to maintain a positive focus with your child, and why it is important
- Mindfulness strategies to support anxiety reduction, improve coping, and reduce problem behaviors
UNIT 6 – PARENT & FAMILY NEEDS
- Why it is important to recognize and address your own needs
- Celebrate Successes
PLUS: Exclusive Bonus Content
- Prompting – what it is, problems it can cause, and how to use prompting effectively
- Language Processing – how difficulties with understanding and using language impact learning and behavior, and how to support your child’s language processing
VIP Members also get 24/7 access to the Life Will Get Better Parent Community on Facebook.
This community allows you to ask questions and get answers from Dr. Beurkens and her trusted team of experts. A monthly live Q&A call will also provide information, support, and additional resources. Don’t worry if you can’t make the calls live – recordings will be available for all calls so you can listen at your convenience.
Start Reducing Attention, Anxiety, Mood & Behavior Challenges Now
What Parents & Professionals Are Saying…
JJ Virgin, CNS
Certified Nutrition Specialist and New York Times Best-Selling Author
This is the program I wish had been available 10 years ago when I needed it for my child and family! Nicole understands the needs of children with these challenges, and their parents, and has assembled the best information to make the biggest difference for kids as quickly as possible. The community of support she has created was something I needed but couldn’t find when I was raising my children. Wherever you are in your parenting journey, you owe it to yourself and your child to access the expertise and support available in this program.”
Kellyann Petrucci, MS, ND
Naturopathic Physician, Founder of Superkids Wellness, and New York Times Best-Selling Author
As a clinical psychologist, nutritionist, and certified teacher, Dr. Nicole Beurkens has superpowers when it comes to understanding and treating children! In this comprehensive course, she translates powerful concepts into easy-to-follow steps and gives parents the confidence they need to successfully address even the most difficult issues. Children with developmental and mental health challenges and their parents will benefit enormously from her wisdom and compassion.”
Darcy Walsh, Parent
My family has been fortunate to have Dr. Beurkens guide us for many years. Prior to meeting her I was running around to so many different practitioners, and was confused about what we needed to do to best support my son. She has provided us with clear, doable, effective solutions that have improved our son’s symptoms and life for the better. I am thrilled that she is making this information and support available to parents and families around the world. Parents should definitely take advantage of everything she has to offer!”
Joan Rosenberg, PhD
Psychologist, TEDx Speaker and Best-Selling Author
As children increasingly face anxiety, depression, attention and behavior challenges, parents are in need of guidance that makes a real difference for all family members. The effectiveness of Dr. Nicole’s program lies in the clear, systematic approach she uses to address the root of these challenges. Not only does Dr. Nicole lead the way with her thoughtful and innovative approach, her program is the answer to your prayer as a parent . . . a valuable “go-to” resource for helping children grow into capable and resilient adults!”
Elisa Song, MD
Integrative Pediatrician at Whole Family Wellness
Dr. Beurkens’ guidance for parents of children struggling with developmental and mental health challenges is truly a gift. True healing comes from getting to the root cause of our children’s health issues and focusing on the whole child, rather than turning to prescription medicines as a first-line treatment. This is exactly what Dr. Beurkens teaches parents to do in her amazing book and program. As an integrative pediatrician, I believe every parent of a child with developmental or mental health challenges needs to read D. Beurkens’ book and go through her life-changing program. Whether your child is a toddler, young adult, or somewhere in-between, you will appreciate her unique combination of professionalism, humor, and compassion. Her approach is not only on the cutting-edge of treatment for kids with these challenges, it is absolutely doable AND gets results!”
About Dr. Nicole Beurkens
Dr. Nicole Beurkens is the mother of four children, a licensed clinical psychologist, nutritionist, educator, award-winning therapist, and best-selling author specializing in integrative approaches to child development and mental health conditions. An internationally respected clinician, researcher, and presenter, she has spent 20 years working with children and families to implement simple and effective solutions that make life better for the entire family.